About Birth of a Beauty Kdrama Series
Birth of a Beauty is a Korean series from 2014. The series premiered on November 1, 2014 and was directed by Lee Cahnag Min and Park Sun Ho, and written by Yoon Young Mi.
Joo Sang-wook, Han Ye-seoul, Jung Gyu-woon, Wang Ji-hye and Ha Jae-sook are the cast of the series, which is broadcast by SBS and has a total of 21 episodes. The series, which is in the romantic and comedy category, consists of 60-minute episodes.
The series, which averages 7.5 points on Mydramalist, an Asian drama portal, will be available again on Netflix starting in 2021.
Birth of a Beauty Kdrama Plot
A divorced woman undergoes a complete transformation with the help of a wealthy stranger to exact revenge on her ex-husband after an accident that almost killed her.
Han Tae-Hee is the heir to a large company. He suffers from broken heart syndrome due to psychological shocks. He’s going to tell the story of Sa Geum Ran transforming a woman who’s unattractive and overweight into a beautiful Sara by Ha Tae Hee to get back the woman she loves, and ha tae-hee falling in love with Sara during the transformation process.
Birth of a Beauty Cast and Stars
The series stars Joo Sang-wook as Han Tae-hee, while Sara/Sa Geum-ran/Kim Duk-sun is played by Han Ye-seoul. Let’s look at the entire cast of the drama;
- Joo Sang-wook – Han Tae-hee
- Han Ye-seul – Sara/Sa Geum-ran/Kim Duk-sun
- Jung Gyu-woon – Lee Kang-joon
- Wang Ji-hye – Gyo Chae-yeon
- Ha Jae-sook – Sa Geum-ran
- Han Sang-jin – Han Min-hyeok
- In Gyo-jin – Gyo Ji-hoon
- Han Jin-hee – Lee Jung-sik
- Kim Young-ae – Go Soon-dong
- Kang Kyung-heon – Lee Jin-young
- Jin Ye-sol – Lee Min-young
- Kwon Hwa-woon – Team leader Choi